About The Role
Tymberwood Academy are in need of an energetic, hardworking, fun and caringÂ Midday Supervisor to help support our children during their lunch break.
If you are:
- Always happy and smiley
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to lead play/activities and interact with children
- Able to ensure that all children are happy at lunchtimes
- Able to work well under direction and use your own initiative
- Able to support and guide children in the dinner hall
If this is you then then we can offer you:
- Amazing, hardworking, motivated and well behaved children
- A lovely school with amazing grounds
- A happy place to work, where all staff are valued
Hours of work will be 12.00 until 1.30, Monday to Friday, term time only.
Tymberwood Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work.Â All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
You will also be required to complete theÂ Reach2 Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form
Completed applications should be sent to:
this is a test