About The Role
Maternity Leave cover from after October half term until end July 2022
Tymberwood Academy is an Ofsted rated â€˜goodâ€™ school. We take workload seriously and work collaboratively with staff to enable an effective work-life balance. As a school we are moving towards being sustainably great. With this in mind, we firmly believe that our children â€“ with a whole variety of different strengths and skills – need to be cared for, need to be loved and need to know that you are fighting for them. Our staff believe that our pupils can go on and do any job or role in the future and essentially that anything is possible. Our staff go above and beyond to enable that to happen. As a forward thinking and progressive school we are a hub for professional development and opportunity where our teacher voice matters and is valued. We encourage our teachers to elicit change and actively contribute to help shape our school.
We are seeking to appoint an inspiring, reflective and creative practitioner, to cover Maternity Leave from after October half term until July 2022 who can:
- Be an integral part of the next stage in our journey
- Make learning irresistible, effective and inclusive
- Be excited about ongoing professional development
- Welcome a team focused learning environment
- Share and develop teaching and learning to continue to create an inspiring school environment
For successful candidates we can offer:
- A dedicated, motivated teaching team
- An active school community with supportive parents
- A commitment to your professional development
- An innovative and flexible learning environment
- A vibrant and welcoming learning environment
- Excellent training at all levels through Tymberwood Academy and Reach 2 Academy
At Tymberwood Academy, we offer not just a teaching position but an environment that will challenge you, support you and celebrate you on your teaching journey as a lifelong learner.Â If you believe that you have the attributes necessary to help establish and shape an outstanding school please contact the Headteacher, Sarah Kelley-Day, for an informal discussion where a warm welcome awaits you.
Tymberwood Academy:Â Nurturing Potential -Excellence for all – Inspiring a Generation.
Tymberwood Academy isÂ committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service
Information about the school
Tymberwood Academy is a two form entry Primary School & Nursery on the outskirts of Gravesend, not far from Bluewater Shopping Centre. We joined the Reach2 Academy Trust in February 2014 and under outstanding leadership & management have become a fast improving school, now being in the top 3% in the Country. Our Leadership & Management was recognised as outstanding in our last Ofsted and the school as a whole has been graded as good. This is a very exciting time for Tymberwood as we continue on our path to Outstanding.
The following are just a few of the amazing quotes lifted from our Ofsted Report:
-Â The school is a calm and purposeful place to learn.
-Â Â Leadersâ€™ vision, passion and commitment have fundamentally improved the quality of education that pupils receive.
- All staff make a positive contribution to pupilsâ€™ learning.
- The care and guidance that these pupils receive is outstanding.
Job Contact Information
- Name:Carol Kerr
- Address:Tymberwood Academy, Cerne Road, Gravesend, Kent, DA12 4BN
- Telephone:01474 361193
- Email:[email protected]
this is a test