About The Role
Job Title:Â Cluster Surveying Partner (2 roles available)
Salary: Â Â£35,197 – Â£44,450 per annum FTE depending on experience
Contract type:Â Full-time, permanent
Location: Allocated to the nearest REAch2 Academy and remotely based from home, but to include regular visits to schools in the region with meetings in London, REAch2 Burton Office as required.
Start date:Â As soon as possible
About the role:
REAch2 Academy Trust are currently looking to appoint 2 highly motivated and experienced Cluster Surveying Partners to join our existing team of Cluster Surveying Partners working in our 2 other geographical clusters of the Trust and who will be part of the wider REAch2 Estates team. The successful candidates will be based within either;
- the West Midlands cluster covering; Staffordshire, Warwickshire, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, and Telford
- North London and Reading area
About REAch2 Academy Trust
REAch2 was established in 2012 and is now one of the foremost primary-only academy trusts in the country â€“ operating across the Midlands, East Anglia, Greater London and the South East.
REAch2 comprises sponsored academies, converter academies, trust-to-trust transferred academies and brand new schools (both LA commissioned new provision and free schools). We are committed to enabling individual schools to flourish with a high degree of autonomy whilst benefiting from a strong culture of support and collaboration.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Cluster Surveying Partner to join a thriving and dynamic team. The successful candidates will be able to work from home whilst also able to travel to ours schools and for meetings and site visits. The successful candidates will possess a sound grasp of building construction, maintenance and construction cost planning, with particular reference to schools. The candidates will be able to manage a high-capacity workload whilst meeting essential deadlines.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
High quality building and estate maintenance surveying and the project management of the associated improvement projects.
The successful candidate will be:
- Educated to HNC/D level or hold appropriate Professional qualifications.
- Be highly motivated with the ability to pick up new skills quickly
- Have extensive, proven and demonstrable experience in the assessment of maintenance requirements, along with the production of associated cost estimates, technical detailing, tendering, contract administration and project management
- Proficient in using the National Building Specification
- Have practical knowledge, experience and understanding of school building projects
- A full driving licence and access to a car is essential to the post.
- Possess good inter-personal and presentational skills.
- Will be able to develop and maintain positive relationships with Headteachers and academy staff through regular, timely and effective communication.
- Be well organized, efficient and able to work as part of a team or on their own initiative
- Ability to use AutoCAD would be a distinct advantage
We offer a flexible work location, competitive salary plus membership of the generous LGPS pension scheme, 28 daysâ€™ holiday pro rata (rising to 31 days after 5 yearsâ€™ service), great career development opportunities.
You are invited to submit an application form to [email protected] by 31st August. Interviews will be held on 23rd & 24th September, either via Zoom or within a school in each of the location.
REAch2 Academy Trust have an Equal Opportunities Policy for selection and recruitment. Applicants are requested to complete the Trustâ€™s online Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form separately.
In accordance with our Safeguarding Policy the successful candidate will be required to have an Enhanced DBS with Child Barred List check.
For further information, contact; Jon Collinson, Head of Estates & Facilities 07825 744001.
this is a test